Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Today starts the second leg of the Champions League quarter-finals! Hooray!

So, the second post of this futurely fabulous blog will be about the upcoming Champions League quarter-finals (they're, like, 35 minutes away, so maybe I'm being stupid by writing this post now, but whatever anyway, because TODAY IS THE 6TH OF APRIL!!! (think about the meaning of this day for some seconds then keep reading)). We're gonna have two amazing games: Barcelona VS Arsenal and CSKA Moscow VS Inter Milan. So I'm gonna analyse these two clashes... right now!... no, wait a minute... 1... 2... no, not now... NOW!

Barcelona VS Arsenal

The second leg of this game, after the first hand ended 2-2, is going to be played at the Nou Camp. If I was one of those people who make stupid and silly jokes I would say it was the No Camp because there's no camp and they're going to play in the street or at someone's house('s...) backyard or something like that, but I am not going to make that ridiculous joke, because it is very lame.
Because Barcelona scored two away goals, they are in advantage. And they're big favourites on everyone's opinion, because they've been playing very nice football and stuff, and have their best squad available. Arsenal suck, because they're ARSE+ANAL, an 8 year old kid with very bad taste for jokes would say... But of course I'm not an 8 year old kid, so I'm going to say Arsenal has the lower hand (I hope this expression exists... or is it the upper foot?), because they don't have some of their key players like Arshavin and Fabregas, a friend of mine told me. If they do and I'm wrong, blame it on my friend. He's not really my friend actually, just an acquaintance, I only hang around with him so he can lend me money when I need some (he never asks for it back and he forgets stuff very quickly). So I predict a Barcelona victory by 2-1, and they shall happilly go through to the semis.

CSKA VS Inter

Most people would say "Inter is gonna win fo' sho'", but let me tell you, my black friends (no, I'm not a racist, you are, who says is who is), CSKA have a very good chance still, despite having lost 1-0 in the first hand/leg/whatever. That's because the synthetic grass on their pitch is a kind of terrain Inter is not used to playing in, plus it's cold as (penguin) shit in Russia, and while the CSKA players are used to these temperatures, the Inter Milan team is not. Still, Inter's got the best players, the best reputation, and a great coach in José Moutinho, plus they're very good at playing defensively. I think it will be a boring game, but with the home advantage, CSKA will be able to grab an unsufficient (hope that word exists...) 2-1 win over the Italian side.

Which means I, like everyone with half a brain (but I have a full brain, scanned it and everything), predict an exciting, or not, because it already happenned this year, encounter between Barcelona and Inter Milan.

Well, I guess that's it, my footie friends (I'm gonna think about an even gayer name to call you next time)! So now let the ball roll, or something like that...

Stay tuned on this amazing blog for more amazingly epic opinions and sharp-eyed toothbrushing predictions, and stuff about football too!

PS: Oh, great, the Inter game already finished. Damn those Russian early games... Why must those Russian idiots be different than anybody else? Just kidding, I love Russians. Don't bomb me please.

No comments: