Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Results of the Champions League quarter-finals (and commentary, of course...)!!!

So, today's matches are officially over, and I can proudly say both my predictions were right on the winner, wrong on the result... which means... football is very unpredictable! So now I'm gonna comment the games...

Barcelona hammer Arsenal with four goals from Messi

That's right, my friends, the Argentine Messi, aka The Flea, was unstoppable today, as he scored four goals to assure his side's victory! Arsenal scored first by Bendtner but Barcelona came back quickly with a powerful shot from Messi and then the little guy kept on doing an impressive display adding 3 to his tally and becoming the best goalscorer of the UEFA Champions League this year, so far. But I still don't like Messi, because he's ugly, and noone hates him. I mean, look at Cristiano Ronaldo, and Beckham, and stuff, all considered great players, they all have people who hate him, but Messi doesn't! Why must that be? It's because he is ugly! Not too ugly, but relatively ugly! People always envy the good looking players so all you hear from them is that they suck, and are overrated and this and that, but Messi, nothing, he's great, he's great... You know why? Because he is ugly! Ronaldinho was the same too, who hates Ronaldinho? Damn you ugly people (I'm not one...). Don't you ugly people come complaining no one likes you ever again, you hear me? Ever again!

Inter goes through CSKA by 1-0 to proceed to the semifinals

After a 6 minute opener free-kick from Sneijder, in which, by the way, the keeper Akinfeev did what the portuguese people call a "chicken", or a "duck" (what the fuck, is it a chicken or a duck after all, might as well be a monkey), well, after that goal the CSKA players lost their minds because they had to score three to win and so they never managed to come back, and Inter still had a few chances to score but wasted them all. A black guy named Odiah (no, I'm not a racist) went on at 14 minutes of the first half just to be sent off at 49 minutes for getting two yellow cards. Nice going, man! Keep up the good work!

And that's it. Today I only wrote news and stuff but I must say: I don't like it. I used to have a great blog and it didn't talk about nothing at all. In these two posts, let me tell you people, I was too damn serious. Yeah, a little bit of bullshit here and there, but not enough. So please bookmark this blog because from now on I'm gonna try to write really trully meaningless stuff that doesn't make any sense at all! And contests and stuff, people always like that kind of shit.

So goodbye, and don't forget to do the moonwalk before you go to bed (See? This is what I'm talking about!).

No comments: