Saturday, April 3, 2010

Introduction to THE BESTEST FOOTBALL BLOG EVER!

Hello and welcome to this great blog, the bestest football blog ever created! "So what is this blog about?", you might ask, in that silly voice that you always do. And I answer "Oh this is a superb blog about subway tickets", but then you will say "That is rubbish! You are lying!", and I shall say "You are right indeed...".
The truth is even though I'm a truly great English speaker I still haven't fulfilled all my true potential, so maybe i won't be able to be as great as I really am, even though it should be enough for this magnificent blog to be the best blog ever.
The blog will be about everything I want to say about football and it's interveninee... intervinents, i mean, intervenients, and stuff.
And I guess that's it for this amazing first post that noone's ever gonna read unless this blog became really famous and you are now reading this because you're a great fan of the blog (in the future) and wanted to come back to see how it all began. In that case, let me tell you, my friend from the future, that yes, I knew my blog would be this famous, even when I was writing this embrionary post, I knew one day people like you would be coming back to see the roots of this amazing project. Thank you for making me great then, mere mortal.
So goodbye and keep worshipping my blog and contemplating its incredible evolution.

No comments: